Monday, December 2, 2013

Great Black and White Photographers Part 3

1. The reason why I chose my photographers was because each other of them had something that stood out even within a simple photo also while looking at their photos you can tell that they each have there own story behind their photo.

2. I see someone hands and in the person right hand there is an object and maybe wire in the other.
    I smell something dull rusty.
    I hear silent .
    I taste nothing.
    I feel the sun on my skin and cold metal on my arm.

I see cactus around me a cover little boy and a hat on him.
I smell the cactus juice.
I hear the photographer tell me where to stand.
I taste nothing.
I feel the covers over my body and the hat against my head.



When I first seen this photo of the person hands and that metal thing or whatever it is. It made me think that the person is a hard worker kind of a older man. He might cut hair or work in the fields.

When I first seen the photo of the little boy, it made me think he lives in Mexico, doesn't have the best in things but the person in raising him does care for him because they covered him up. He also looks kind of sad in the photo.


No comments:

Post a Comment