Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Academics Shoot Preview

 The Story 

This tells a story because it shows ones caring and wanting to help others.


Action or Emotion
 This shows the girls really enjoying and being happy and also amazed by what they are doing in class.


Fills The Frame
Favorite Academics Photo
I chose this photo because it shows how the girl is into what she is doing and also because of how the photographer was able to take a picture of the drops go up. I would have to say this photo is balance because of how it was all captured.



I think I could take photos of the students in JROTC, and students in science classes also in fine arts class.
The JROTC, fine arts building, gym and the able chemistry class.
I will make sure I have different angles, active photo shoots, have different positions to take the picture and make it come out good.

No comments:

Post a Comment