Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Academics Shoot

Lines
























1. I followed this rule very well because you can see the lines in the poles and in the book shelf.
2. The subject are the lines.
3. Yes it is clean to notice.
4. I believe I followed this rule good.

 Simplicity

1. I think I did well following this rule.
2. It has a simple color around the security and it shows a simple smile.
3. Yes because this photo is pretty simple.
4. Maybe it would be good to have a simple background.


Rule of Thirds

1. I think I followed this rule very well.
2. The subject is the soccer ball, all the guys around standing around waiting for it.
3. Yes it is clean.
4. If anything I should of got up a little closer.



Balance
1. This photo is a pretty good photo.
2. The subject to this photo is balance with in the kids working and others just siting there.
3. Yes this photo is pretty clean to tell.



Framing

1. I think it is kinda well followed.
2. The subject to this photo is the frame of the girl in the background.
3. Yes it clear to tell the frame in the back.


Avoiding Mergers
1. I think I did a pretty good job.
2. The subject to this photo is how all the black painting blend into and the green thing stands out.
3. This photo is pretty clean to tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment